- February 12: Community Canvass for Sarah Jama
- February 16: United Nations Decade for People of African Descent – A National Conversation with Labour hosted by Toronto Community Benefits Network and Labour Community Services
- February 17: Learn Your Rights! Film Screening in Celebration of Black History Month, presented by Learn Your Rights! Black Workers Resource Hub, Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) and Afro-Centric Neighborhood Group (ANG)
- February 18: USW District 6 Human Rights Committee’s Black History Month Dinner and Dance
- 2023 Legacies of Labour & Community Activism: Learn more & download the poster here
- A Canadian Critical Race Workshop Series, presented by Dr. N. Burford: A three-part train-the-trainer series about analyzing the role that race and racism have played in the political, educational, and legal structures of Canadian society. Learn more and sign up here.
- Protect Public Services: Email your MPP to demand they support MPP Jill Andrew’s Motion 9 to address the labour shortage in hospitals and critical public infrastructure
- Enough is Enough! The cost-of-living crisis has a disproportionate impact on Black, racialized, and other equity-deserving communities. Join the campaign by signing the pledge here.
- Celebrate the Long History of Black Care Workers: Join the Canadian Labour Congress’ Show We Care campaign here
Stay tuned for more events, actions, and resources to be added throughout the month!