November 7, 2012
Demand good jobs, public services, workers’ rights & the recall of the legislature!
The Ontario government has been shut down while worker’s rights are under threat and cuts to jobs and services are hurting every community.
It’s time to defend everyone’s democratic and economic rights.
Download the campaign flyer here
Jan. 26, 2013: Rally for Rights and Democracy
|Protest at the at the Ontario Liberal Convention
Community Town Hall Meetings
Help develop an action plan that will drive social change and create an Ontario that is fair and equitable for everyone.
- Nov. 20, 2012: Thunder Bay @ Moose Hall (434 Fort William Rd). Meeting: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Pizza and Refreshments: 6:00 pm. Everyone welcome. Info: Elaine Kerr at 807-345-2621 or firstname.lastname@example.org Download the flyer here.
- Nov. 27, 2012: Windsor (details to follow)
- Nov. 29, 2012: Brampton @ Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre, 292 Conestoga Dr. Meeting: 6:00 – 9:00 pm. Food and refreshments provided. Everyone welcome. Info: Motilall Sarjoo (SARJ), 416-709-6352 or email@example.com Download the flyer here.
- Nov. 29, 2012: Durham @ Royal Canadian Legion branch 43, 471 Simcoe Street South, Oshawa. Meeting: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Pizza and Refreshments: 6:00 pm. Everyone welcome. Info: Jim Freeman, 905-431-5607 or firstname.lastname@example.org Download the flyer here.
- Jan. 31, 2013: Mississauga (details to follow)
Other dates to be announced:
- … and a city near you (contact your local labour council)
Related Meetings and Events
- Nov. 23: Brantford Rally for Rights and Democracy
- Dec. 1: Hamilton People’s Forum
- Dec. 8: Ontario Common Front General Assembly (Toronto)
- Labour Relations
- Social Services
- Dalton McGuinty
- Ontario Liberal Convention
- Ontario Liberal Party
- Ontario Liberals
- Rights and Democracy Rally