February 12, 2022 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The Ontario provincial election is just 16 weeks away. Working people and their families simply can’t afford another four years of Doug Ford’s disastrous government. The time to organize is now, and labour must play a leading role in the fight.
That’s why we’re asking you to join us at our first training event for labour activists where we will launch the OFL’s provincial election campaign.
Join activists from across Ontario and help us build a movement to defeat Ford:
- Learn about the OFL’s provincial election campaign and mobilization strategy
- Develop the skills needed to have hundreds of one-on-one conversations with co-workers, family, and friends using our workers first agenda pledge
- Identify activists in your workplace and community to invite to the province-wide Activist Assembly on March 6
- Make a plan to help mobilize thousands for the province-wide day of action on May 1
- Get to know labour activists in your community who want to be part of this historic fight
See you there!