Staff at Schlegel Villages are not well, and quality senior care is at risk.
A staff shortage crisis and low wages are forcing long-time staff at Schlegel Villages to leave – skilled, compassionate staff who provide the best care to seniors.
Instead of giving seniors and staff what’s best for everyone, Schlegel Villages hires temporary agency staff, who cost more and can’t provide consistent care to seniors.
Demand Schlegel Villages help staff now.
Sign the letter here to tell President and CEO of Schlegel Health Care, James Schlegel, to better support staff so seniors get proper care.
Join an information picket, underway until June 14:
- Tuesday, May 2 – Humber Heights (2245 Lawrence Avenue West, Etobicoke, ON, M9P 3W3)
- Wednesday, May 10 – Riverside Glen (60 Woodlawn Road East, Guelph, ON, N1H 8M8)
- Wednesday, May 17 – Taunton Mills (3800 Brock Street North, Whitby, ON, L1R 3A5)
- Wednesday, May 24 – Erin Meadows (2930 Erin Centre Blvd, Mississauga, ON, L5M 7M4)
- Wednesday, May 31 – Tansley Woods (4100 Upper Middle Road, Burlington, ON, L7W 4W8)
- Wednesday, June 7 – Fairview & Maynard (28 Halton Street, Toronto, ON, M6J 1R3) – this is address for Maynard only; location may change
- Wednesday, June 14 – Sandalwood (425 Great Lakes Drive, Brampton, ON, L6R 2W8)