This page was last updated January 31, 2022
Below is a list of resources on COVID-19. This list includes the OFL response to Ford’s emergency legislation, demands for workers during the pandemic, and the need for government, public health and employers to implement airborne protections for workers.
- OFL response to Ford’s emergency legislation: Without providing access to paid emergency leave, Ford’s COVID-19 legislation misses the mark.
- Posters: Protect all workers now!: Posters to show solidarity and thanks to front-line workers
- OFL open letter to Premier Ford: Provide emergency support for all workers and vulnerable Ontarians during COVID-19
- OFL info sheet on COVID-19 (2020): Wash your hands of germs, racism, and xenophobia
- Patty Coates’ op-ed in the Toronto Star (March 2020): “Ontario’s COVID-19 plan must not leave any worker behind”
- Timeline: COVID-19 Policy Announcements, 2020
- 2020 list of products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- OFL statement on airborne COVID-19 protections: “The science is clear: COVID-19 spreads through the air, and workers must be protect from exposure”
- OFL COVID-19 airborne transmission toolkit: “Follow the Science, Enforce the Law, Protect Workers”
- Patty Coates’ op-ed in Hamilton Spectator (January 2022): “Airborne transmission not revolutionary — it’s déjà vu”