March 23, 2020
This page was last updated March 25, 2020
Below is a list of resources on COVID-19. This list includes the OFL response to Ford’s emergency legislation, demands for workers during the pandemic, a fact sheet outlining short-term and long-term actions to avoid the harm that the virus can bring to your health, and an important timeline of COVID-19 policy announcements.
The OFL will continue to monitor recommendations and advisories from local, provincial and national public health officials as further information becomes available. Our advocacy work continues, and we will stay vigilant in pressing the government on our demands.
- OFL response to Ford’s emergency legislation: Without providing access to paid emergency leave, Ford’s COVID-19 legislation misses the mark.
- OFL open letter to Premier Ford: : Provide emergency support for all workers and vulnerable Ontarians during COVID-19
- OFL info sheet on COVID-19: Wash your hands of germs, racism, and xenophobia
- Current list of products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
- Ontario Public Health info sheet – Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings
Links to affiliate information pages on COVID-19:
- Child Care
- Environment and Green Jobs
- Equity & Human Rights
- Health & Safety
- Health Care
- Injured Workers/WCB
- Labour Adjustment
- Labour Relations
- Media Releases
- Op Ed
- People with Disabilities
- Political Action
- Social Services
- Women Workers
- Workers of Colour
- Young Workers